Langsung ke konten utama

England Struck on UCL...


Since 2007, England always put their representation through semifinal and final. I remember in 2007 Milan were surrounded by england sides(although they won over those poolz 2-1). 2008, it was United who won through (another) dramatic final. With Ronnie's failure to score in penalty kick, we thought the Cup were flying to Chelsea. Until that moment when Terry slipped and VDS "magical" saves against Anelka kick and Giggs seal the final kick to make United won in Russia. 2009, United as a defending champions through to Rome. But, this time Barca won.

Now in the 2010 UCL, with ManUnited defeat against Bayern there's no England sides in the semis. With Barca-Inter, Bayern-Lyon surely the weather is changing. As a ManUnited supporter, i hope United will play in Barnebau but the reality hit me one more time and it feels hurt more than the lost against Chelsea last saturday. We won, but the aggregate kill us although i have to admit that Robben's volley was beautiful.

What's wrong with England sides? is it something related to their tight schedule? i think it can be...

For me(and my friend Ami), UCL this season has ended.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Jika...

Jika indahmu tergapai tuk kumiliki mengapa harus kunanti waktu yang mengajakku menjauhi pelukanmu ... inspired by:nitz

Sepakbola Indonesia...ahh andai Garuda Di Dadaku

wmpfhh...sekali lagi sepakbola indonesia tercoreng! persipura walkout dan sriwijaya fc mempertahankan gelar...ahhh bagaimana bisa terjadi di laga final dan baru tertinggal 1-0 sedangkan masih banyak waktu untuk mengejar ketertinggalannya. sebagai penonton tentu kecewa padahal pertandingan berlangsung seru. sampai kapan akan terus begini? memang kalo dilihat kok final bisa di tempat yg tidak netral dan wasit kok bajunya agak2 nyaru yah? memang sih semua faktor sepertinya tidak berpihak ke persipura (tanya kenapa ke pssi) yahh terlepas dari itu seharusnya persipura menurutku harus tetap melanjutkan pertandingan dan membuktikan mentalnya. Saya bukan fans kedua klub tersebut, tapi sangat miris sekali melihatnya terlebih lagi siangnya baruu sajaa menonton film "garuda di dadaku" dan di situ nyata sekali nasionalismenya dan tentu saja kejadian ini membuat saya sebagai fans bola menjadi sedih.. apakah semuanya tentang menjadi yang paling benar? apakah semuanya harus selalu mengikuti

“I thank Ole for every single one of his goals” - by Andreas Budianto

Here's a story from my friend Andreas (you can follow his twitter @mr_ias and our home United Indonesia @UtdIndonesia), recently posted in www.thefaithfullmufc.com. A different side of Ole, you guys must read it. Here's the story : I believe that everyone will agree with me that the night in Barcelona 1999 was the most dramatic moment for all United fans. I hate to admit that I cried the last time I watch the 1998-1999 Season Review dvd and made my wife laugh at me. But for me, Ole deserves to be remembered for more than merely a goal in the 1999 Champions League Final. I couldn’t remember all of his goals but the one that I will never forget was on March 31st 2007, it was against Blackburn at home in the Premier League. That was the first season of AIG on our kit. I was new in town and would always watch our match at the Manchester United bar here with my girlfriend. A good place that I’ll never visit again until the club is sold. As a United fan from far, what I can